Minecraft is the powerhouse of sandbox games. It has become one of the most played games of all time. Just when you think you’ve seen all the content it has to offer, Minecraft comes back with even more to explore. The most recent version of the game, 1.17, has just been released and you’ll want to update your game ASAP! This guide will show you how to update your Minecraft to version 1.17.
Check How to Download Minecraft
Before we begin, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of the game. The version of the game installed on your device will determine if you need to do an update. To check which version you have, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Minecraft launcher.
- Select the “Installations” tab from the top.
- Your version will be displayed under the version list.
If the version that’s displayed is 1.17, then you already have the latest version so you don’t need to do any further updates.
Upgrade to the Minecraft 1.17
To upgrade to the latest version of Minecraft, 1.17, you can follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of Minecraft from the official website.
- Install the new version of Minecraft to the same directory as your existing version and overwrite it.
- If you’re playing on Windows 10, you’ll also need to update the Xbox application too.
Once you’ve updated the game to version 1.17, you’re ready to explore all it has to offer!
Updating your game to Minecraft 1.17 is an easy and straightforward process. All you need to do is download the latest version of the game and then install it on your device. With the latest version, you’ll be able to experience the new content that Minecraft has to offer. So go ahead and take advantage of all the wonderful features Minecraft 1.17 has to offer.